JONES COUNTY, Miss. (WHLT) – Jones County deputies said James L. Whatley made contact with the Jones County Sheriff’s Office. They said he’s now in the process of becoming compliant.
He is no longer considered wanted by the sheriff’s office.
The other two individuals, Albert James Jones and Christopher Shaun Taylor remain non-compliant sex offenders, according to investigators.
JONES COUNTY, Miss. (WHLT) – Jones County deputies are searching for three men, who have been accused of failing to register as sex offenders.
The men have been identified as Albert James Jones, Christopher Shaun Taylor and James L. Whatley.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of the three men is asked to contact the Jones County Sheriff’s Department at 601-425-3147 or Jones County Crime Stoppers at 601-428-STOP (7867).
Additionally, crime tips may be submitted via the JCSD website at https://www.jonesso.com/crime-tips.
- Q&A: What does banning TikTok and WeChat mean for users?
- Hawaii to allow travelers to skip quarantine with virus test
- Canada extends U.S. border restrictions to Oct. 21
- Beta spurs hurricane watch for Texas, expected to strengthen
- Magnitude 4.5 earthquake rattles Southern California