JONES COUNTY, Miss. (WHLT) – Two women are wanted by the Jones County Sheriff’s Department on warrants issued by the Jones County Circuit Court Judge.
Rebekah Michelle Davis is wanted for failure to appear in court for possession of methamphetamine charge. Dawn Marie Reed is wanted for failure to keep in touch with attorney in relation to a possession of methamphetamine charge.
If anyone know the whereabouts of Davis and Reed, contact the Jones County Sheriff’s Department at 601-425-3147 or Jones County Crime Stoppers at 601-428-STOP (7867).
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- Her words: Amy Coney Barrett on faith, precedent, abortion
- Tiny airborne particles may pose a big coronavirus problem
- Informant in top Venezuela case accused of lying to feds
- Woman to lead Rochester police after Daniel Prude’s death