JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Jackson police are investigating after a woman’s body was found early Wednesday morning.
The body was found on I-20 Frontage Road near Gallatin Street. Police said there were no signs of trauma on the woman’s body.
Her identity has not been released at this time.
- Seven test positive for COVID-19 in South Tippah School District
- EXCLUSIVE: Border wall, child migrant shelter contractors behind COVID-19 facilities in South Texas
- Ford, Bush presidential adviser Brent Scowcroft dies at 95
- Living Local: August 7, 2020
- Vardman Sweet Potato Festival 2020 canceled