JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Former United States Secretary of Agriculture Mike Espy accepted a debate invitation from WJTV 12 News.
Espy (D-Miss.) is running for U.S. Senate against incumbent Senator Cindy Hyde-Smith (R-Miss.).
Hyde-Smith’s campaign has not accepted the invitation at this time.
- Property taxes are a hot topic amid global pandemic
- Special Election Results for Mississippi
- Mississippi State Fair preparations underway
- Celebrating Women’s Voting Rights: A Virtual Tour at The Historic New Orleans Collection
- Reese’s launches big cups with pretzels because ‘we’re all feeling a little bit salty’ in 2020