JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – More than 220,000 customers are without power Wednesday night after Hurricane Zeta moved through Mississippi.
Southeastern counties, including Harrison, Stone, George, Hancock, and Perry counties are currently experiencing the most reported outages.
Additional power outages have been reported across several east central counties such as Greene, Pearl River, Wayne, Forrest, Lamar, Jones, Walthall, Jefferson Davis, Marion and Covington County.
To view latest outage report from Entergy, visit here.
To view latest outage report from Southern Pine Electric, visit here.
To view latest outage report from Mississippi Power, visit.
- At tiny rural hospitals, weary doctors treat friends, family
- COVID-19 patient gets help from across the U.S. thanks to Navy SEAL brother-in-law
- Tips to protect against ‘porch pirates’ during the holiday shopping season
- Crews respond to house fire on Gertrude Drive
- Ice-T says ‘no-masker’ father-in-law is ‘a believer now’ after 40 days in ICU battling COVID-19