JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – President Donald Trump is pushing for schools to reopen in the fall, but some believe that’s too soon.
The number of coronavirus cases in more that 30 states, including Mississippi, are rising.
Dr. Nathan Shrader, a political contributor, weighed in on the politics of schools reopening.
- The TEP Center: An Integrated School, turned into a Community Center
- Chiefs’ Mahomes in concussion protocol after playoff win
- Garth Brooks set to perform at Biden inauguration, says it’s ‘not a political statement’
- Coronasomnia: What is it and how to combat it
- Photos: Trump baby protest blimp to live on in museum after president leaves office