JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Beverly Luckett, a former employee at 12 News, discussed the recent efforts to change the Mississippi state flag, before Governor Tate Reeves signed the bill on Tuesday.
- American Finke takes gold in men’s 800 free Olympic debut
- Golden guy: USA’s Caeleb Dressel wins 100m freestyle
- ‘This would not have happened’: Biles withdrawal draws comparisons to Strug, Karolyi gymnastics era
- 21 people have died due to excessive heat in Mexican border city of Mexicali
- Ron Popeil, prodigious inventor and infomercial king, dies at 86