NATCHEZ, Miss. (WJTV) – The remains of a missing Louisiana man has been found in Natchez, according to the Adams County Sheriff’s Office.
The body has been identified as Welton “Wick” Pierce. He had been missing out of Zachary, Louisiana since October 2019.
Pierce’s skeletal remains were found along 400 Tate Road in the woods.
Authorities do not believe foul play was involved in his death and believe he was coming down with dementia.
- Richland officer airlifted to hospital after chase ends in crash
- ESPN’s College GameDay to broadcast live from Augusta National Golf Club, showcasing fall Masters Tournament
- Madison officer injured after chase leads to crash in Jackson
- UMMC’s 1,000th hospitalized patient with COVID-19 discharged on Monday
- Trick-or-Treat at the Two Mississippi Museums