BOLTON, Miss. (WJTV) – Mississippi House Representative Stephanie Foster continued her supply giveaway for community members in Bolton on Sunday.
Organizers said areas like Bolton without a traditional grocery store expose dire needs during a pandemic.
“What I want to do is make sure my senior citizens and disabled are receiving the things that they need during this pandemic because there is so so often it’s so hard for them to go out and find these things as you can see I have tissue paper towels wipes disinfectant wipes I have mask sanitizers,” said Rep. Foster.
In the coming weeks, Rep. Foster will also add to her district tour with personal protective equipment in Jackson, Clinton Vicksburg and Yazoo.
- UMMC’s 1,000th hospitalized patient with COVID-19 discharged on Monday
- Trick-or-Treat at the Two Mississippi Museums
- Woman accused impersonating prosecutor, attempting to drop her own case
- Man accused of stealing dying woman’s phone outside Anheuser-Busch brewery
- ‘Sign of the times’: Florida man stole backhoe, ran down Biden signs, police say