HATTIESBURG, Miss. (WHLT) – On Wednesday, a retired Mississippi court of appeals judge Eugene Love Fair Jr. of Hattiesburg died at the age of 74.
Judge Fair retired from the Court of Appeals in December 2018 after seven years of service. He previously served for five years as a chancellor on the Tenth Chancery Court of Forrest, Lamar, Marion, Pearl River, and Perry counties.
- $1,400 stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand halfway through January
- Rhode Island doctor accused of ‘recklessly’ exposing patients, staff to COVID-19
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass
- Trump administration carries out 13th and final execution
- New Jersey causes stir by making smokers eligible for COVID vaccine