SIMPSON COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – The U.S. Marshals needs help finding a Mendenhall man wanted by the Simpson County Sheriff’s Department on two counts of murder and multiple counts of armed robbery.
According to the U.S. Department of Justice, Cody Emmonte Hall is the primary suspect in the death of two teens found shot and killed in a Simpson County home on June 8. A third person was also injured during the shooting, which police believe occurred during a home robbery.
Warrants were issued for Hall, who has been on the run since the shootings.
Hall stands 6 feet 1 inch tall and weighs approximately 200 pounds. He should be considered armed and dangerous.
The U.S. Marshals and Crime Stoppers are offering up to $5,000 for information leading to Hall’s arrest. If you have any information on his whereabouts, contact Crime Stoppers at (601) 355-8477 or submit tips online.
- Jackson native Wilson Furr advances to round of 32 at U.S. Amateur Championship
- Hall of Fame Profile: Antonio McDyess
- Family now seeks justice after Wilson boy killed, man captured
- Missing Brownsville woman found dead in Matamoros
- Second stimulus check: Where Biden, Harris stand on COVID payment proposals