JACKSON, Miss. (WTV) – Mississippi leaders, along with patients and families, took part in the ribbon-cutting ceremony of the Kathy and Joe Sanderson Tower at Children’s of Mississippi in Jackson.
The new building joins the Blair E. Batson Tower to form the state’s only children’s hospital. Patients will begin receiving care there in early November.
The tower includes surgical suites, 32 private pediatric intensive care rooms, 88 private neonatal intensive care rooms and a pediatric imaging center, which will offer MRI and CT scans.
- Voter advocates hoping to stave off intimidation at polls
- Do campaign signs still matter in 2020?
- Want to play Pac-Man in the real world? You need a Caterpillar vehicle for this wild Illinois maze
- AP source: Raiders players test negative for COVID-19
- Asteroid samples escaping from jammed NASA spacecraft