RICHLAND, Miss. (WJTV) – The City of Richland held a groundbreaking ceremony on Tuesday for its new Recreation Center. The center will be located at 410 E. Harper Street.
According to leaders, the center will be paid by the two-percent food and beverage and three percent hotel/motel taxes.
The center includes an indoor basketball and volleyball courts, a concession stand, an indoor walking track, a covered porch, a covered outdoor basketball court, two outside volleyball courts, a splash pad and a workout area.
- Toby Collums introduced as new Madison Central AD and head football coach
- Police shootout during FOX 5 live report ends in arrest
- SCOTUS considers Arizona voting rights case as House lawmakers debate bill expanding access to polls
- Clinton Public Schools reports three positive COVID-19 cases
- Budget nominee Neera Tanden withdraws nomination amid opposition