ORANGE BEACH, Ala. (WJTV)– Sally is now a tropical depression, but it is still disrupting the lives of millions of gulf coast residents.
Unfortunately, one person is dead and another is missing.
Sally has left more than half a million without power in the Gulf Coast, and over 20 million people remain under flash flood watches.
- Houston-area 76-year-old and her daughter scammed in elaborate rental property scheme
- Walmart Black Friday: Here are the best deals you can find right now online
- How long will you have to wear a mask? Here’s what the experts say
- Trump administration denies planned mine near Alaska fishery
- Stevie Wonder, Celine Dion, Black Eyed Peas to perform in honor of nurses this Thanksgiving