ORANGE BEACH, Ala. (WJTV)– Sally is now a tropical depression, but it is still disrupting the lives of millions of gulf coast residents.
Unfortunately, one person is dead and another is missing.
Sally has left more than half a million without power in the Gulf Coast, and over 20 million people remain under flash flood watches.
- Dog trapped in 30-foot hole lured to safety with beef jerky
- Delaware family discovers WWII heirloom tucked away in a box
- 4 special elections will fill Mississippi legislative seats
- House committee blasts conditions, staff ‘indifference’ at ICE migrant centers
- Deion Sanders holds first news conference as JSU’s head football coach