JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – The Salvation Army of Jackson announced the release of its online red kettle for 2020.
This year, neighbors can donate directly to their local Salvation Army efforts without visiting a store. If you would like to donate, click here.
Also this year, the Salvation Army will be following CDC guidelines and using multiple rooms to protect its volunteers, staff and clients during the Angel Tree registration. If you would like to help with registration, click here.
- Jackson native Dante Brown wins SEC 60M championship
- Bodies of father, two sons found in Benton County, investigation ongoing
- Southern Miss to resume In person courses come Fall 2021
- COVID-19 relief package moves to Senate, faces GOP opposition
- Man killed after being punched on Las Vegas Strip identified, suspect gives little information to police