JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – The Salvation Army of Jackson will distribute 1,000 gallons of milk and loaves of bread on Friday, August 28.
The event will take place at the Social Services and Administration building located at 110 Presto Lane in Jackson. It will be held from 9:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. or as long as supplies last.
Another distribution will be scheduled in two weeks based on existing demand.
- Vietnam Service Medal presented to retired Air Force veteran
- Mexico should make ‘immediate’ water payments to US, governor of Texas says
- ‘We all want to get something done’: COVID-19 relief package remains at a standstill
- Suspect charged in kidnapping of murdered Auburn teen re-arrested
- Mississippi governor gives update on COVID-19, backwater developments