VICKSBURG, Miss. (WJTV) – According to the Vicksburg Post, there will be scheduled maintenance work on water lines along North Washington Street on Wednesday, September 30. There will be a water cutoff to neighbors and businesses in parts of Vicksburg for six hours starting that night.
The cutoff will begin at 10:00 p.m. Areas along Washington Street, north of Rusty’s Riverfront Grill on Washington and Main Street, including all of North Washington Street, all subdivisions and neighborhoods off of N. Washington and businesses along Haining Road, will be affected.
When the water is restored, neighbors and businesses will be under a boil water advisory.
- Jackson native Dante Brown wins SEC 60M championship
- Bodies of father, two sons found in Benton County, investigation ongoing
- Southern Miss to resume In person courses come Fall 2021
- COVID-19 relief package moves to Senate, faces GOP opposition
- Man killed after being punched on Las Vegas Strip identified, suspect gives little information to police