VICKSBURG, Miss. (WJTV) – According to the Vicksburg Post, there will be scheduled maintenance work on water lines along North Washington Street on Wednesday, September 30. There will be a water cutoff to neighbors and businesses in parts of Vicksburg for six hours starting that night.
The cutoff will begin at 10:00 p.m. Areas along Washington Street, north of Rusty’s Riverfront Grill on Washington and Main Street, including all of North Washington Street, all subdivisions and neighborhoods off of N. Washington and businesses along Haining Road, will be affected.
When the water is restored, neighbors and businesses will be under a boil water advisory.
- Miami officer photographed wearing Trump mask at polling place
- Millsaps College keeping coronavirus cases low on campus during fall semester
- Major project coming to Ross Barnett Reservoir
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘Largest’ mountaintop border-wall blast captured on video in Arizona wilderness
- NASA collects sample of ancient asteroid for voyage back to Earth