CLAIBORNE COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV)- Mississippi Department of Wildlife Fisheries and Parks is assisting in the search of a man who went missing in the Mississippi River Friday.
The victim has been identified as Alan Wallace. The incident happened at the mouth of the Bayou Pierre in Claiborne County.
Louisiana Fish and Wildlife was first on the scene. The man’s wife was able to make it to safety, but he is still missing.
The search and rescue operations continued into today.
- One last ride, family tows loved one’s casket to gravesite by his favorite tractor
- Three officers charged with second-degree murder
- Cinemark Pearl and XD Reopens
- Police: Homicide of 3-year-old disguised as hot car death
- UPDATE: Overwhelming response to boy’s search for a family, ‘I hope one of y’all pick me’