RIDGELAND, Miss. (WJTV) – Medicare Open Enrollment is available for seniors, 65 and older, until December 7, 2020. Health insurance agents said now is the time for seniors to consider a plan that’s right for them.
Seniors are among the most at risk for the coronavirus. Agents with Cigna Health Plan in Ridgeland said seniors have the option to make changes, while practicing social distancing.
Health officials said seniors need to find the plan best suited for their needs.
The plans will take effect January 1, 2021. Applications need to be in by December 7, 2020, at midnight.
- 238 new coronavirus cases, 9 additional deaths in Mississippi
- VIDEO: One dead, at least 7 injured in overnight storm that ripped through Louisiana
- Fire burning underground in Utah can’t be extinguished
- Taking this step after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine makes a difference, CDC says
- Stimulus checks: What we know about how people are spending the $1,400