JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – As we approach 2021, Mississippi is expected to experience severe storm on New Year’s Eve.
Leaders with Entergy said they have not moved any crew or resources at this time. If repairs are needed, they are ready to go.
- Mitt Romney left with black eye after being knocked unconscious in fall
- 6 Dr. Seuss books won’t be published for racist images
- Engine fires in nearly 1.9M Toyota RAV4 SUVs investigated
- Markers in blood appear to predict severe COVID-19 infection
- Progressive Democrats unveil proposal for wealth tax on ‘ultra-millionaires’