JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – The Dr. Aaron and Ollye Shirley Foundation donated masks to the Jackson Hinds Comprehensive Health Center on Friday.
The center, which is located at Medgar Evers and Northside Drive in Jackson, will provide masks to people as needed.
- Could Deion Sanders being hired soon lead to Jackson State getting a new stadium?
- Geaux Black and Gold LIVE Postgame Show: Saints fall to the Raiders 34-24
- Canton Academy’s softball ace tries to strike out entire football team
- Judicial candidates remember RBG
- Protesters call on Sen. Lindsey Graham to stop confirmation of SCOTUS nominee