VICKSBURG, Miss. (WJTV) – The Mississippi Bureau of Investigation canceled the Silver Alert for 63-year-old Michael D. Wallace of Vicksburg, MS, in Warren County. He has been located and is safe.
VICKSBURG, Miss. (WJTV) – The Mississippi Bureau of Investigation has issued a Silver Alert for 63-year-old Michael D. Wallace of Vicksburg, MS, in Warren County.
He is described as a black male, six feet and one inch tall, weighing 168 pounds with short black hair and brown eyes.
He was last seen Sunday, July 12, 2020, at about 9:30 a.m. in the 3500 block of North Washington Street in Warren County.
He was last seen walking in an unknown direction wearing a green shirt, gray shorts, and slip on shoes.
Family members say Michael D. Wallace suffers from a medical condition that may impair his judgement.
If anyone has information regarding the whereabouts of Michael D. Wallace contact Vicksburg Police Department at 601-631-8800.
- One last ride, family tows loved one’s casket to gravesite by his favorite tractor
- Three officers charged with second-degree murder
- Cinemark Pearl and XD Reopens
- Police: Homicide of 3-year-old disguised as hot car death
- UPDATE: Overwhelming response to boy’s search for a family, ‘I hope one of y’all pick me’