AMITE COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – According to the Mississippi Bureau of Investigation, the Silver Alert issued for Ronnie Ray Ratcliff has been canceled. He has been located and is safe.
AMITE COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – The Mississippi Bureau of Investigation issued a Silver Alert for 67-year-old Ronnie Ray Ratcliff of Summit. He is described as six feet tall, weights 200 pounds with black and gray hair and brown eyes.
Investigators said Ratcliff was last seen Monday, November 16, 2020, in the 6500 block of North Greensburg Road in Amite County. He is believed to be in a 2009 aluminum Chevrolet Silverado bearing Mississippi license plate DBN755 traveling in an unknown direction. The Chevrolet has damage to the front passenger side.
Family members said Ratcliff suffers from a medical condition that may impair his judgement. If anyone has information regarding the whereabouts of Ratcliff, contact Amite County Sheriff Department at 601-657-8057.
- Crash on I-20 East before Gallatain Street
- U.S. students falling behind in math during pandemic, study finds
- At tiny rural hospitals, weary doctors treat friends, family
- COVID-19 patient gets help from across the U.S. thanks to Navy SEAL brother-in-law
- Tips to protect against ‘porch pirates’ during the holiday shopping season