GULFPORT, Miss. (WJTV) – The Mississippi Bureau of Investigation said the Silver Alert for Kevin Jarvin Davis has been canceled. He has been located and is safe.
GULFPORT, Miss. (WJTV) – The Mississippi Bureau of Investigation has issued a Silver Alert for 40-year-old Kevin Jarvin Davis of Gulfport in Harrison County.
Davis was last seen Friday, June 19 at about 6:30 p.m. in the 4000 block of North State Street in Jackson, MS.
He was last seen walking in an unknown direction wearing blue jean pants and an oversized blue t-shirt.
Family members say Davis sufffers from a medical condition that may impair his judgement.
If anyone has information regarding the whereabouts of Davis, contact Jackson Police Department at (601) 960-1234.
- American Finke takes gold in men’s 800 free Olympic debut
- Golden guy: USA’s Caeleb Dressel wins 100m freestyle
- ‘This would not have happened’: Biles withdrawal draws comparisons to Strug, Karolyi gymnastics era
- 21 people have died due to excessive heat in Mexican border city of Mexicali
- Ron Popeil, prodigious inventor and infomercial king, dies at 86