JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV)-The Mississippi Bureau of Investigation has issued a Silver Alert for 55-year- old Anthony L. Jones of Jackson, Mississippi, in Hinds County.
He is described as a black male, five feet and nine inches tall, weighing 160 pounds with a bald head and brown eyes.
He was last seen Wednesday, August 12, at about 12:30pm in the 2700 block of Glen Street in Hinds County.
He was last seen walking in an unknown direction wearing a beige t-shirt, black jeans, and black tennis shoes.
Family members say Anthony L. Jones suffers from a medical condition that may impair his judgement.
If anyone has information regarding the whereabouts of Anthony L. Jones contact Jackson Police Department at 601-960-1234.
- Ocean Springs man is paralyzed after receiving Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- Democrats to unveil bill to expand US Supreme Court by four justices
- Video: Driver smashes through traffic arm, jumps Florida drawbridge
- Local pharmacist responds to Johnson & Johnson vaccine pause
- Man found dead in abandoned house on Ellis Avenue in Jackson