JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV)-The Mississippi Bureau of Investigation has issued a Silver Alert for 55-year- old Anthony L. Jones of Jackson, Mississippi, in Hinds County.
He is described as a black male, five feet and nine inches tall, weighing 160 pounds with a bald head and brown eyes.
He was last seen Wednesday, August 12, at about 12:30pm in the 2700 block of Glen Street in Hinds County.
He was last seen walking in an unknown direction wearing a beige t-shirt, black jeans, and black tennis shoes.
Family members say Anthony L. Jones suffers from a medical condition that may impair his judgement.
If anyone has information regarding the whereabouts of Anthony L. Jones contact Jackson Police Department at 601-960-1234.
- Lily Pad Cafe Opening to Provide Jobs for Special Needs
- Local inventor fights against COVID-19 with the creation of a face shield
- U.S. Senator Roger Wicker supports efforts to fill vacancy of Supreme Court
- Cities creating racial ‘healing’ committees to confront past
- Walmart, Amazon among donors to QAnon-promoting lawmaker