JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – The Mississippi Bureau of Investigation (MBI) said the Silver Alert issued for TeJuana T. Coleman has been canceled. She has been located and is safe.
JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – The Mississippi Bureau of Investigation (MBI) issued a Silver Alert for 25-year-old TeJuana T. Coleman of Jackson.
Coleman is described as a black female, five feet and five inches tall, weighing 170 pounds with shoulder length black hair and brown eyes.
She was last seen Sunday, July 26, 2020, at about 8:30 p.m. in the 700 block of Primos Avenue in Hinds County. Investigators said Coleman was wearing black shorts and a white t-shirt.
MBI believes Coleman is in a silver 2020 Toyota Corolla bearing South Carolina tag of QLC937. She was last seen traveling in an unknown direction.
Family members said Coleman suffers from a medical condition that may impair her judgement. If anyone has information regarding her whereabouts, contact the Jackson Police Department at 601-960-1234.
- Carole Baskin booted from ‘Dancing with the Stars’
- Governor Reeves speaks at White House
- SCOTUS to hear arguments on ACA, where does Mississippi stand in the fight on healthcare?
- Stimulus check, $600-per-week jobless benefit included in new virus aid proposal
- Bodycam video shows the scene after the Breonna Taylor shooting