LUCEDALE, Miss. (WJTV) – With the current storm surge and Hurricane Sally expected to make landfall shortly, Singing River Electric crews are calling it a night and will continue to restore power as soon as possible. According to the Singing River Electric website, over 1,000 customers are without power.
The company said more than 60 additional crews will be arriving on Wednesday and will be able to begin restorations quickly at first light.
- Property taxes are a hot topic amid global pandemic
- Special Election Results for Mississippi
- Mississippi State Fair preparations underway
- Celebrating Women’s Voting Rights: A Virtual Tour at The Historic New Orleans Collection
- Reese’s launches big cups with pretzels because ‘we’re all feeling a little bit salty’ in 2020