JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Jackson leaders announced on Thursday that the Smith Robertson Museum and Culture Center will reopen following its closure due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The museum will open its doors to the public beginning Monday, October 19, with safety restrictions in place.
The hours of operations are Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. and Saturday 10:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.
- Sports Zone O.T. part two: MAIS, MHSAA 3A highlights
- Sports Zone O.T. part one: 6A, 5A, 4A
- Keys to the Game: Panthers at Saints
- American Lung Association Announces ‘Vape-Free School Initiative’
- See the 71 movies titles coming to Netflix in November