WARREN COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – As Hurricane Laura moves north, the City of Vicksburg is feeling the affects of the storm.
So far, there are only a few reports of damage, including a downed tree on Bradford Avenue.
For those living in Vicksburg, leaders are advising neighbors to utilize their code red alert system to stay up to date with any possible storm damage.
- Cuban asylum-seeker shot dead on Juarez strip days shy of being allowed to enter U.S.
- Alligator captured in yard of Eagle Lake homeowners
- Biden tours Ford Rouge Electric Vehicle Center, says future of America is electric cars
- Focused on Solutions: One-on-one with Mayor Lumumba on Jackson’s crime crisis
- California border town laments extension of border restrictions