PRENTISS, Miss. (WJTV) – The son of ‘Bring It’ star Selena Johnson was found dead in Prentiss Wednesday night.
According to a family friend, Quincy Johnson was attending his daughter’s birthday party on Wednesday. After he returned home in Prentiss, his girlfriend couldn’t reach him.
A family member went to check on him, and they found his body at the back of his home.
The family friend said Johnson’s money, vehicles, three guns and his puppy were also missing.
According to the undersheriff for Jefferson Davis County, Johnson’s death is under investigation. They are waiting for autopsy results to determine his cause of death.
- H.S. Football Team Preview: Perry Central
- H.S. Football Team Preview: Provine
- Banfield: Former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich discusses his federal lawsuit, Cuomo investigation
- Border Patrol moving to counter proliferation of migrant stash houses
- 10 migrants killed, 20 seriously injured after van rolls over in South Texas