PRENTISS, Miss. (WJTV) – The son of ‘Bring It’ star Selena Johnson was found dead in Prentiss Wednesday night.
According to a family friend, Quincy Johnson was attending his daughter’s birthday party on Wednesday. After he returned home in Prentiss, his girlfriend couldn’t reach him.
A family member went to check on him, and they found his body at the back of his home.
The family friend said Johnson’s money, vehicles, three guns and his puppy were also missing.
According to the undersheriff for Jefferson Davis County, Johnson’s death is under investigation. They are waiting for autopsy results to determine his cause of death.
- Mississippi Sports Hall of Fame gets Brett Favre statue
- Woman says 4-foot snake ‘slithered up’ from toilet in Colorado apartment
- Two suspected migrants found dead in surf near capsized panga boat
- Jackson Prep’s Coach Ricky Black is just seven wins away from the big 400
- Isaias regains hurricane strength; Carolinas brace for storm surge, floods