OXFORD, Miss. (WJTV) – House Speaker Philip Gunn (R-Miss.) delivered the new Mississippi state flag to the Ole Miss football team in Oxford on Monday.
According to the team, the flag will be used during Saturday’s game.
On Saturday, the Mississippi State football team ran out on the field with the new flag.
Mississippians voted in favor of the new state flag on Tuesday, November 3.
- Watch: Two officers push unconscious teen driver to safety in ‘miracle’ rescue
- 101-year-old Hawaii man celebrates birthday at his favorite gym
- If you received unemployment benefits you could owe taxes
- Protests demanding Ted Cruz’s resignation to be held at senator’s Houston office on Saturday
- Caught on video: Woman hitches ride on semitrailer truck in Arkansas