JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – On Tuesday, St. Dominic Hospital received its allotment of 975 doses of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine and started vaccination of front-line team members Wednesday.
Early vaccine recipients are team members who provide direct patient care including physicians, nurses, therapists, environmental services, and others who play important roles in St. Dominic’s healthcare team.
- Southern Miss to resume In person courses come Fall 2021
- COVID-19 relief package moves to Senate, faces GOP opposition
- Man killed after being punched on Las Vegas Strip identified, suspect gives little information to police
- Focused on Mississippi: Rarest items at Old Courthouse Museum in Vicksburg
- List of JPS schools returning to in-person learning on Tuesday