MARION COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) announced the intersection of State Route 198 and Main Street in Columbia will be closed in both directions.
The closure will be from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, November 17, 2020.
Crews will be repaving the SR 198 and Main Street intersection. Drivers are advised to find an alternate route.
Drivers are also reminded to be on high alert for roadside workers.
- Secretary of State makes surprise trip to Afghanistan after Biden announces he’s pulling troops from region
- More ‘plus-up’ stimulus payments on the way to taxpayers this week, IRS says
- Mississippi shoppers could spend more on groceries this month
- 12 News Investigates: Madison County teachers, staff receive COVID-19 vaccines
- Young Wesson girl battling cancer gets her Make-A-Wish