MADISON COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) announced the closure for State Route 22 in Madison County has been postponed due to rain.
The closure is postponed until Monday, August 17, from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.
MADISON COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) will temporarily close State Route 22 in Madison County to replace a culvert.
The closure will happen on Thursday, August 13, from 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. The highway will be closed between State Route 463 and the town of Flora.
Drivers are advised to be alert for roadside crews and flagmen.
- C Spire advocating for computer science programs in schools across state
- COVID-19 vaccination site to open in Vicksburg
- COVID-19 vaccinations encouraged as more doses become available in Mississippi
- Two additional COVID-19 cases reported in Clinton Public Schools
- Activists want Biden to defund ICE, overhaul migrant detention policies