MADISON COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) announced the closure for State Route 22 in Madison County has been postponed due to rain.
The closure is postponed until Monday, August 17, from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.
MADISON COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) will temporarily close State Route 22 in Madison County to replace a culvert.
The closure will happen on Thursday, August 13, from 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. The highway will be closed between State Route 463 and the town of Flora.
Drivers are advised to be alert for roadside crews and flagmen.
- Medical Marijuana Initiative public hearings begin Wednesday
- Purging Texas city’s water system of brain-eating microbe to take 60 days
- ‘They never expected that’: Police officers help deliver baby in department parking lot
- Florida traffic stop leads to seizure of enough fentanyl to kill nearly 40k people
- What time is the debate? What to know before Trump and Biden take the stage