WARREN COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – A state trooper was involved in a vehicle crash along U.S. Highway 61 in Warren County, according to Mississippi Highway Patrol. The crash happened just after 10 a.m. Saturday morning.
The trooper sustained moderate injuries and was flown to UMMC for precautionary measures. The cause of the crash is unknown at this time. This is a developing story.
- Police: Woman covered care-dependent husband with kitty litter after accident
- ‘Oh Mercy’: Short film sheds light on plight of migrants at Matamoros tent encampment
- Focused on Mississippi: Ghost Hunt in Natchez, Part 2
- Digital First: Record number of absentee voters in Warren County
- City of Jackson offers safety tips for Halloween