JACKSON, Miss (WJTV) - A group of Mississippi cyclists are "Biking for Babies". The 600 mile ride is meant to bring awareness and money to pro-life organizations.
The journey started Monday in Tylertown and will end in St. Louis. The trip is expected to take six days.
The "Biking for Babies" team hopes to help groups assist women with unplanned pregnancies.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Gala opens countdown to 50th anniversary of 1st moon landing
- Corvette Club raises money for Diabetes Foundation of Mississippi
- Students gather for 3rd Annual Back to School Jam
- Families line up for backpacks at Back to School Splash