VICKSBURG, Miss. (WJTV) – Vicksburg police announced a man was charged with two counts of felony shoplifting on Friday.
Jason Ferguson, 39, has been accused of stealing items from Home Depot on March 13.
His bond has been set at at $25,000 for each count.
- City of Jackson hosts school supply giveaway
- Community members join together for prayer rally in Brandon
- Mississippi leaders react to President Trump’s Supreme Court nominee
- Attorney: No law violation by professor in ‘scholar strike’
- What does ‘Latinx’ mean and why would you use it?