VICKSBURG, Miss. (WJTV) – Vicksburg police are investigating a shooting that happened around 8:00 Saturday night on Manship Street.
At a home on that street, police found a 16-year-old male shot in the chest.
The teen was transported to the hospital for treatment, and at last check was in stable condition, according to the Vicksburg Daily News.
According to eye witnesses and a preliminary investigation, this is believed to be an accidental shooting.
- Where are you in the vaccine line? NY Times tool has an estimate
- Velma Jackson High School to transition to distance learning
- 2,480 new coronavirus cases, 37 additional deaths in Mississippi
- Week 13 Preview: Saints vs. Falcons
- 12-year-old boy accepted to Georgia Tech; hopes to become aerospace engineer