VICKSBURG, Miss. (WJTV) – Police say a 14-year-old boy was killed while walking with a group of people in Vicksburg. It happened just before midnight in the 1200 block of Bowmar Avenue.
The Warren County coroner identified the victim as 14-year-old Keiyln Cessna. The teen was shot twice and died at the scene.
Police arrested 17-year-old Kevon Dulaney in connection to the shooting. They said Dulaney surrendered without incident at the Vicksburg Police Department Tuesday afternoon.
Dulaney appeared in court on Tuesday, September 8, 2020, charged with murder. He was bound over to the Warren County Grand Jury on a $1 million bond.
- Sports Zone O.T. part two: MAIS, MHSAA 3A highlights
- Sports Zone O.T. part one: 6A, 5A, 4A
- Keys to the Game: Panthers at Saints
- American Lung Association Announces ‘Vape-Free School Initiative’
- See the 71 movies titles coming to Netflix in November