JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – One person is injured after an overnight shooting in Jackson.
The shooting took place at the intersection of Chennault Avenue and Lindsay Drive.
According to JPD, The victim is a 19-year-old male. He was taken to Merit Health by private vehicle with non life-threatening injuries.
- Justin Timberlake gives wheelchair accessible van to family of teen with cerebral palsy
- CDC to shorten recommended COVID-19 quarantine days
- COVID-19 hospitalizations in US soar to new daily record
- Work on new border wall on hold while agency reviews water district’s concerns
- Trump’s weakening of century-old bird preservation act worries South Texas environmentalists