Pennsylvania (WLNS) — Take a look at a one-armed tee-shot that’s turning heads.
16-year-old Kendall Keem lost the use of her left hand in 2014 after suffering a stroke caused by a rare medical condition known as Arteriovenus Malformatio.
She recently had her first lesson since the stroke, and her first swing went viral.
- Two suspected migrants found dead in surf near capsized panga boat
- Jackson Prep’s Coach Ricky Black is just seven wins away from the big 400
- LIVE: Isaias regains hurricane strength; Carolinas brace for storm surge, floods
- Digital First: USM lab offers COVID-19 results in 24-hours for students
- Can Congress save the live music industry before it’s too late?