Pennsylvania (WLNS) — Take a look at a one-armed tee-shot that’s turning heads.
16-year-old Kendall Keem lost the use of her left hand in 2014 after suffering a stroke caused by a rare medical condition known as Arteriovenus Malformatio.
She recently had her first lesson since the stroke, and her first swing went viral.
- ‘It is crazy’: Simone Biles excited as Olympics finally hit 100-day mark
- Key moments from state leaders during our Town Hall: The Road To Normal
- Shots fired into Jackson home on Lawrence Road
- MRA’s Josh Hubbard named MAIS 5A Player of the Year
- Awards Day: Hinds captures Coach of the Year, Player of the Year honors