RANKIN COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) announced there will be a temporary lane closure on I-20 W. in Rankin County on Wednesday, August 26.
Crews will close the left westbound lane of I-20 between U.S. Highway 49 (Exit 47) and State Street (Exit 45B). The closure is from 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
According to MDOT, crews are performing a guardrail repair and bridge inspection on the I-20 bridge over the Pearl River.
Drivers have been asked to use caution in the area. They may encounter moderate congestion during work hours.
- Sports Zone O.T. part two: MAIS, MHSAA 3A highlights
- Sports Zone O.T. part one: 6A, 5A, 4A
- Keys to the Game: Panthers at Saints
- American Lung Association Announces ‘Vape-Free School Initiative’
- See the 71 movies titles coming to Netflix in November