JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV)- The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) announced a temporary lane closure along Interstate 55 starting Saturday, August 1.
The resurfacing operations will occur northbound between Cunningham Street (Exit 78) and Siwell Road (Exit 85) in Hinds County from 7:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
Drivers are advised to slow down and be on high alert for roadside crews during paving operations.
- Jackson native Wilson Furr advances to round of 32 at U.S. Amateur Championship
- Hall of Fame Profile: Antonio McDyess
- Family now seeks justice after Wilson boy killed, man captured
- Missing Brownsville woman found dead in Matamoros
- Second stimulus check: Where Biden, Harris stand on COVID payment proposals