MADISON COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – The Mississippi Department of Transportation announced there will be temporary lane and ramp closures in Madison County on Thursday.
The I-55 northbound entrance ramp from County Line Road and the two outside northbound lanes of I-55 at County Line Road will be closed from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Crews will replace overhead signs.
MDOT said signs will be in place to alert drivers of the temporary closures. Drivers are advised to be on high alert for roadside crews.
- Local pharmacist responds to Johnson & Johnson vaccine pause
- Man found dead in abandoned house on Ellis Avenue in Jackson
- House committee investigates opioid abuse spike during pandemic
- Decision Day: Rashad Bolden picks Southern Miss
- Lawmakers worried removing troops from Afghanistan will create space for terror groups