HINDS COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) announced there will be a temporary ramp closure on I-20.
The closure will be from 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. on Thursday, September 10, 2020.
Crews will close the westbound I-20 ramp to I-220 northbound in Hinds County for milling operations.
Officials said westbound I-20 traffic can utilize I-220 northbound by turning around at the State Route 18 exit and taking I-20 eastbound to I-220 northbound.
Drivers should use caution in the area.
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- Her words: Amy Coney Barrett on faith, precedent, abortion
- Tiny airborne particles may pose a big coronavirus problem
- Informant in top Venezuela case accused of lying to feds
- Woman to lead Rochester police after Daniel Prude’s death