TERRY, Miss. (WJTV) – On Monday, volunteers gathered to giveaway food at Terry Grove Missionary Baptist Church.
Deacon Milton Thompson said it is the church’s time to take care of the community feeding the community during the hardship of the coronavirus pandemic.
Boxes were loaded with sausage, chicken nuggets, bologna, milk and other products.
- Carole Baskin booted from ‘Dancing with the Stars’
- Governor Reeves speaks at White House
- SCOTUS to hear arguments on ACA, where does Mississippi stand in the fight on healthcare?
- Stimulus check, $600-per-week jobless benefit included in new virus aid proposal
- Bodycam video shows the scene after the Breonna Taylor shooting