GULFPORT, Miss. (WJTV) – Storm Team 12 is tracking Hurricane Laura along the Mississippi Gulf Coast, where the storm is little more than 250 west outside of Lake Charles, Louisiana.
Neighbors on the coast are still in harms way due to storm surges from Laura’s massive winds. There are flooded side streets off Highway 603 south of Interstate 10 in Bay St. Louis.
Hancock County EMA officials predicted another two to four foot storm surge for their shorelines, which could put out another 100 roads in the county under water.
Click here to keep up with the Storm Team 12 forecast.
- Website offering “dream job” paying $2,500 to watch 25 holiday movies in 25 days
- JSU student in self-quarantine to help prevent spread of COVID-19
- Target Black Friday deals: Final week of discounts released
- NFL Speed Round: Takeaways from Taysom Hill’s start, NFC East race
- Inequality ‘baked into’ virus testing access as cases surge