VICKSBURG, Miss. (WJTV) – Vicksburg police arrested a woman on Tuesday for driving recklessly with drugs inside her vehicle.
Officers said they stopped Hannah Brand, 19, on Highway 61 South near Pemberton Square Boulevard. After they received consent to search her car, they discovered fentanyl and methamphetamine.
Brand was arrested on one count of possession of fentanyl and one count of possession of methamphetamine.
Brand appeared before Judge Angela Carpenter in Vicksburg Municipal Court on Tuesday, where her bond was set at $150,000.
- MARCH MADNESS: Raymond and Lanier advance to 4A championship
- Jackson native Dante Brown wins SEC 60M championship
- Bodies of father, two sons found in Benton County, investigation ongoing
- Southern Miss to resume In person courses come Fall 2021
- COVID-19 relief package moves to Senate, faces GOP opposition