JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Authorities said a Mississippi Highway Patrol (MHP) trooper was injured during a chase that ended in Jackson.
Several law enforcement agencies, including Jackson police and MHP, responded to the scene on Earle Street and Gallatin Street Monday afternoon. The chase ended at the scene. There’s no word on where it began at this time.
Authorities have not said how the trooper was injured. There’s no word on if a suspect is in custody.
- 33 missing children, including some who were sexually exploited, found in California operation: FBI
- Ohio family grateful for pardon from President Trump
- 1 killed after Las Vegas-based bus rolls over near Grand Canyon, 44 transported to medical center
- Mexico has $1 million for ‘Dreamers’ in the U.S.
- Rep. Ocasio-Cortez responds to arrest of Capitol riot suspect who allegedly said ‘Assassinate AOC’