GULFPORT, Miss. (WJTV) – Tropical Storms Marco and Laura are expected to impact the Gulf Coast this week.
Some neighbors in Gulfport said they’ve been through storms before, and they don’t have any worries at this time.
One neighbor said the worst storm he saw was Hurricane Katrina in 2005.
- DEION SANDERS TO JSU: Sports Zone live coverage
- Local Doctor Responds to the CDC Reversing its Covid-19 Testing Guidelines
- Falcons lose on last-play FG after not attacking onside kick
- Report from Las Vegas: Coaching clash in Saints-Raiders showdown
- BREAKING: Deion Sanders hired as Jackson State head football coach